Please be sure to read our policies before registering in any of our programs.
CARC Refund / Cancellation Policy
Request for cancellation or refund must be received in writing (fax/email) at the CARC office a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event start. Cancellation notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to attend a session and unable to provide 48 hours notice, please feel free to delegate an alternate to attend in your place.
CARC Registration Terms and Conditions
- All educational stakeholders are welcome to register for any CARC program. Sessions are open to all of our partner members (Teachers, Administrators, Support Staff, Central Office Staff, Parents, School Council Members and Trustees).
- Program registrations and payment should be received one week prior to the program start date.
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, or cheque (sorry, no purchase orders).
- Registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Register early to avoid disappointment.
- Any program not meeting minimum registration numbers may be cancelled (fees will be refunded in full).
- Once you submit your registration online, you will receive an automatic response indicating your registration has been received. This is your invoice & confirmation unless the workshop is full or cancelled.
- If you do not receive a detailed email confirming the session(s) for which you have registered, your registration is not complete. If you have questions about your registration, call us at (403) 348-8194
- Refunds will not be given unless the program is cancelled or the CARC Refund/Cancellation Policy is met. If you cannot attend, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
The personal and school information you provide is for the exclusive use of CARC, and will only be used to contact you regarding programs for which you have registered, upcoming programs, program feedback, and needs assessment. Your name may be included in a closed participant group list as compiled by CARC and made available to the presenter(s) and/or participants of the workshop.
CARC does not share or sell your personal information to any other organization without your permission.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please email Executive Director, Donna McRae at email@example.com